How It Works
- After registering for the service, customers will receive a laundry bag with no weight limit. Typically, it holds up to 20 pounds. That is a week’s worth of clothes for a typical individual.
- Fill the bag up with your dirty laundry. There is no weight limit, the bag just needs to be closed securely with the draw string. Only clothes that can be washed and dried should be put in the bag. Clothes that require special handling/dry cleaning should not be included in your laundry bag.
- We’ll come by at pre-determined time and location to pick up you dirty laundry.
- Clothes are brought back to our facility where they are sorted, washed, dried, (on medium heat to prevent shrinking), folded and wrapped in plastic to protect your freshly laundered clothes.
- 48 hours after pick-up, your clothes are returned folded and ready to use.
Laundry Service Schedule
Fall Semester 2020
- First Week of Service: Week Starting Monday, August 10th, 2020
- Last Week of Service: Week Starting Monday, November 23rd, 2020
- Services are provided over Fall and Thanksgiving Break
- First Day of Service: Monday, January 13th, 2021
- Last Day of Service: Friday, May 8th, 2021
- No Services provided over Spring Break (Monday, March 9th – Friday, March 13th)
The Difference You Make:
Your choice to use EV Laundry makes a tangible difference in your community by directly employing men and women with autism and other developmental disabilities.
We guarantee you will be pleased with the level of service you receive. If you’re unhappy for any reason, that bag of laundry will be free. Sign up today to try us risk free!